Solved Why can't i install unknown apk?

Speed Keys

Nov 22, 2022
Visit site
Hello there, I have brought a new motorola g power 2020 , I try install apk from my file manager , it told me to enable install app from unknown sources , but when I go to setting to activite this option, it greyed out, even if I pressed it nothing worked , it is still greyed out and turned off

I try desable admin app , but nothing seems working. Please help me.

Solution
I agree with mustang7757, factory reset is probably the next step. Make sure you don't automatically reinstall any apps after the factory reset, and then see if you can install apps from unknown sources.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Last edited:

Speed Keys

Nov 22, 2022
Visit site
Ok I will try register

I am already registered but I don't see option to share image

I only use my phone for personal use , not for work .I have just disabled all app overlay option and admin but nothing work

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I made you the owner of the original guest post to make it easier for you to find.

Are you using the forum website on a browser, or the AC Forums app?

Do you have any 3rd party security apps installed?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Ok I will try register

I am already registered but I don't see option to share image

I only use my phone for personal use , not for work .I have just disabled all app overlay option and admin but nothing work
Have you tried setting>apps>3 dot's upper right corner tap>special access tap>select unknown sources go through what available there and toggle allow

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I agree with mustang7757, factory reset is probably the next step. Make sure you don't automatically reinstall any apps after the factory reset, and then see if you can install apps from unknown sources.

Reactions: Speed Keys
Solution

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty