Is there a viable launcher alternative to "Zeam Launcher?" My entire Android world is based on it...

A

AC Question

Is there a viable launcher alternative to "Zeam Launcher?" My entire Android world is based on it...

I've been using Zeam Launcher for quite a few years now and using anything else just seems so convoluted. The main things I'm trying to replicate are the side-scrolling app drawer, the ability to swipe up and double tap on the home screens to activate my apps and dialer, and be an overall light power drain on the phone.

It's turned my Android experience upside down and without Zeam, I'm likely to go to Windows 8 or something because of the sour taste of it all. I know... I know... it's extreme. But after the Zeam developer just up and quit developing one of the best launchers out there, I just can't stand it.

Any help please?

Thanks in advance...

-Ryan

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: Is there a viable launcher alternative to "Zeam Launcher?" My entire Android world is based on i

Have you considered trying Nova or Action launchers?

I guess what I'm getting at is even if Zeam was a great launcher if the developer gives up support then there isn't much you can do except explore other launchers.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

cormie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: Is there a viable launcher alternative to "Zeam Launcher?" My entire Android world is based on i

Did you ever find an alternative you were happy with? I've just got a new Z3 compact and thinking it's probably time to update from Zeam.

I just want the simplicity, having 6 icons in the lower tray and just the lite-ness of it :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez