app not available in my country?

U

Unregistered

I'm having issues with my s5, I just picked it up yesterday coming from an iPhone 4, big difference in performance. Anyways, a few apps I had, bigger apps like clash of clans, credit karma. And fratmusic, I go to the page they're on and it says the app is not available in my country, I'm located in the U.S.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm having issues with my s5, I just picked it up yesterday coming from an iPhone 4, big difference in performance. Anyways, a few apps I had, bigger apps like clash of clans, credit karma. And fratmusic, I go to the page they're on and it says the app is not available in my country, I'm located in the U.S.
That's odd. Have you tried reaching out to the developers for support?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Try a web search for "change country google play". Your device might be telling play that it's in another location...

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Try going into the application menu and clear all data for Google play services, Google play store, and Google services framework.

Restart device. Tell me if that helps?

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!