HTC One M7 Boot loop issue!

831EVO3D

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
A total FML moment on my behalf. Last weekend I proposed to my lady and I have all the photos from that weekend stored on my phone and i failed to back up the photos and videos onto my computer. Phone is stuck on constant boot loop. It loads to the home screen which seems like it might work but 30 seconds later it reboots on its own. It keeps saying while phone is on the home screen "HTC dialer failed" and other stuff so how can I retrieve my media that I desperately need. Thanks for any help

831EVO3D

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Recovery Mode and clearing the system cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: Reset: HTC One (LTE) | T-Mobile Support

Thanks for the info. I've tried to get to the power option while i have brief access to the phone but now it doesn't even load into the home screen. Any other idea how to retrieve my media since the phone just does the boot loop over and over again. Any other way to clear out the cache??

grobodol

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I've got exactly the same problem.
My HTC One M7 keeps rebooting, over and over...
Notice that mine is rooted. I'm gonna try to unroot it tonight and restore the stock recovery, maybe this is going to fix it...
Is yours rooted ?

It's possible the issue is due to Android update, as my recovery is no longer stock, it can't update.

grobodol

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I found a solution yesterday, I don't know how long it's gonna work, but for now, it works.
While your phone is ON, remove your SIM card, wait few seconds and you can put it back in.
Let me know if it worked for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699