Google Play Store problems

A

AC Question

I can no longer access Google Play. A couple of weeks ago I began getting a error message when I tried to download new apps. I looked at a few threads on the subject and tried clearing the cache and data from all Google related apps etc. I also tried removing the Google account etc. I tried opening a brand new account and still got the same error message. Eventually I stopped getting this error message and couldn't even get as far as the store home page as I got a server error message. After trying all of the solutions I had found on forums and getting nowhere I reset the phone. Google Play then worked fine - for a while. I deleted my old Google account and created a new one and tried to download an app, I got a new error message. Again I am at the point where I can't even get to the store homepage. I get server error messages and no connection messages. I have a Xperia Arc s. Any ideas?

Thanks

warn joe

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
I can no longer access Google Play. A couple of weeks ago I began getting a error message when I tried to download new apps. I looked at a few threads on the subject and tried clearing the cache and data from all Google related apps etc. I also tried removing the Google account etc. I tried opening a brand new account and still got the same error message. Eventually I stopped getting this error message and couldn't even get as far as the store home page as I got a server error message. After trying all of the solutions I had found on forums and getting nowhere I reset the phone. Google Play then worked fine - for a while. I deleted my old Google account and created a new one and tried to download an app, I got a new error message. Again I am at the point where I can't even get to the store homepage. I get server error messages and no connection messages. I have a Xperia Arc s. Any ideas?

Thanks

Well, that's just weird can you share the error code you are encountering while you try to download and install the application ?? I am sure it might be giving some error code let me know about it I'll check if I can do something for you ! But yes as you said most of the error code gets fixed just by clearing the cache and the data stored by the application or sometimes by removing and re adding the google account. Anyway let me know about the error code, i'll alert you if i came up with any solution.

DagenhamDave

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Well, that's just weird can you share the error code you are encountering while you try to download and install the application ?? I am sure it might be giving some error code let me know about it I'll check if I can do something for you ! But yes as you said most of the error code gets fixed just by clearing the cache and the data stored by the application or sometimes by removing and re adding the google account. Anyway let me know about the error code, i'll alert you if i came up with any solution.

Hi,

the original error message was a 101 message but I have since had another message with a different error code I didn't note.

However, I have cleared all cache and data again from Google apps, removed Google accounts, switched off phone and attempted to log in to Play store and now just get the message "Server Error Retry" that goes around in loop.

warn joe

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

the original error message was a 101 message but I have since had another message with a different error code I didn't note.

However, I have cleared all cache and data again from Google apps, removed Google accounts, switched off phone and attempted to log in to Play store and now just get the message "Server Error Retry" that goes around in loop.

Well, @Dagenham wait a bit more while I tried looking on to the problem ! I'll let you know once i came up with some fix ! :)

warn joe

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

any luck ? Are you able to help. If not is anybody able to help ?

Thanks

Well, I have done some experimentation over it and I think you should try creating a new gmail account and then remove the previous gmail account associated with your device feed your device with the new one which you have created and see if that help you out ? Can you access the google account by changing the gmail account ???

DagenhamDave

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Well, I have done some experimentation over it and I think you should try creating a new gmail account and then remove the previous gmail account associated with your device feed your device with the new one which you have created and see if that help you out ? Can you access the google account by changing the gmail account ???

Hi, thanks for getting back, yes I have tried all you suggest and no good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer