Double message

K

kmm6593

I don't know if this has to do with my phone or carrier. I have a Samsung Galaxy s3 which I've had for almost two years through AT&T and never had this issue with. Tonight I received a text message from my boyfriend, and at the exact same time, received a message from an unrecognized number from across the country, with the exact same message as my boyfriend sent.It was only a short text so was it just coincidence? I mentioned it to him and he had no idea about it. I texted the number back and asked "who is this?" Where they replied with "who is this?" Back to me. Any ideas? Maybe i'm just too easily freaked out...

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Seems like a carrier issue. I too have AT&T and occasionally get a message like that also. Also be sure you are only using 1 messaging system. AT&T has made a number of changes over the past few months and if you use more than one message system you will get the same thing to happen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I would say it's also a carrier issue. If it continues then contact your carrier and ask for this to be looked in to.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app