PRL Update 55019 Caused Phone Problems?

A

AC Question

Updated by HTC One M7 to PRL Update 55019. After which I receive no/spotty phone, text, data at my house. Phone signal bars alternate between zero, one, and very rarely two bars. At times, incoming phone calls go straight to voice mail, but notification does not show up until I get signal back. Sprint Local thought there might have been something wrong with the phone's antenna...which I thought was strange because the phone worked fine before the update (or is it a coincidence?). Sprint call-in tech support did several resets, ## procedures, wiped phone clean, etc. to no avail which lead them to sending an airave (which I am having problems setting up, but that's another story). HTC chat support did several resets, ## procedures, clean cache,etc. At the end, HTC requested I call Sprint tech support to make sure the phone was properly provisioned. Sprint chat support checked provision and several resets were done on the phone. Still no bars/one bar on my HTC One M7, but am getting spotty service. Was out and about yesterday and found out service was spotty in other areas where it wasn't before. Just checking to make sure I have done everything I can do...and hope that the tower will be updated soon and resolve all my problems because I really like my phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95