GBA file horror.

EpicMethod

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, first post but i need some serious help!

In the beginning i used John GBA lite to play Pokemon Emerald, now this GBA emulator crashed and can anyone hel me with transferring my save file from the John GBA to the other GBA?
I can find the save files with File Manager but when i want to open the save file with another GBA than John GBA lite it can't find the save files, just the ROM files which is basically the game but a new save.

In dire need of help!
EpicMethod.

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, first post but i need some serious help!

In the beginning i used John GBA lite to play Pokemon Emerald, now this GBA emulator crashed and can anyone hel me with transferring my save file from the John GBA to the other GBA?
I can find the save files with File Manager but when i want to open the save file with another GBA than John GBA lite it can't find the save files, just the ROM files which is basically the game but a new save.

In dire need of help!
EpicMethod.

A lot of emulators do not have traditional, simple savefiles. They usually have emulator state images. These tend not to be transferrable between emulators. If JohnGBA can not be fixed you may have lost all your progress :(

EpicMethod

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Ahh crap!

Well i found a way to reset John GBA Lite and only lost about a day worth of gameplay. phew!
Luckily enough it isn't a major setback so i'm just glad i got my fav GBA emulator working again.:D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non