Advice for locked phone

newb101

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
So here is the situation: at my workplace there're always these people who try like maniacs to guess my phone password and physically TRY to take it from me so as to see me unlock my phone. So here's what I did today: I hastily changed my password because one of those maniacs were staring at me to try and guess it. Turns out that the password I thought I had saved was wrong. Therefore, I can't access my phone anymore. I knew I had to do a hard reset, except I don't have a SD card in my new Galaxy s4. Is it possible for my files to automatically save to the sd card if I just stuff it in the slot? Or must I go to the settings and press 'mount sd card'? Because that is pretty much impossible for me to do at this point. Any advice on how to factory reset yet save my files such as photos? Photos are the most important to me right now cos they may be permanently deleted…and they hold some pretty important **** right now. And another question, does factory/ hard reset erase my internal storage completely? Because my photos may be deleted then…*sigh* Please answer, and thank you.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
If you enter any wrong password to open the lock screen several times, you get a Forgotten Password option and ought to be able to use the Google account details instead.
Unless you've backed up photos and personal data to your Google account or elsewhere, all will be lost with a hard reset. I don't think that stuffing an SD card in now would transfer anything.

These friends of yours are pretty puerile, aren't they? Must be tiresome.

Posted via Android Central App

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Check your Google account on a pc. Go to Android. com /device manager or via your Google account. Try if you can lock your device with Android Device Manager (same Google log in}. It will override your previous lock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89