Anyone no how to hide the home bar on the LG G2?

A

AC Question

I rooted my LG G2 found a app that could hide it but the app sucked (it stopped working?) I really just want to be able to hide it when the keyboard is in use so i don't accidentally hit the home key when typing and also in YouTube because I like my videos full screen!

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
OK. Only thing I can think of is to use an xposed module like xtended navbar that has options for timing out the nav bar. You'd need to install Xposed framework, so make a backup of your device first.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I think he's talking about the soft keys, not the nav bar. The home key is a soft key on some phones (I don't know the G2). And I've never looked for an app to hide the soft keys. If the app has no Exit function, you have to restart the phone to end the app, unless you can drag the soft keys up.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I think he's talking about the soft keys, not the nav bar. The home key is a soft key on some phones (I don't know the G2). And I've never looked for an app to hide the soft keys. If the app has no Exit function, you have to restart the phone to end the app, unless you can drag the soft keys up.

Nav bar = soft/on-screen keys :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa