Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 Battery drain/restart

A

AC Question

I am facing a problem and really worried about this, like If my battery is at 75% or 80% and I am using Instagram or playing game after a while my phone gets off by itself and try to restart but when it reaches samsung logo it goes off & same happen again unless I connect charger for 1 min and then it starts but when I see battery is critical low like 2% or 3% , Sometimes it happens after 5 mins of countinous use sometime 10 mins,

I am on kitkat 4.4.2 & by the way my battery is little swell too, & there is no warranty of the phone.

I like this Samsung S4 so much and don't want to switch to any other phone, Please help, I am really worried.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Sorry you're having issues with such a good phone, I used to have one and gave it to my sister.

Anyway, the problem is your battery. You need a new one, in a way is good because a battery is cheaper than buying a new phone.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Batteries of higher capacity, larger than the stock batteries, that come with a replacement back which of course makes the phone bigger overall, are available.

Posted via Android Central App