my galaxy s5 won't take a screenshot

A

AC Question

I'm holding the home and power button at the same time and it does not take a screen shot... I go to my Gallery and there's 1 item under Screenshots, a blank white page. It shouldn't be this hard to take a screen shot - perhaps I'm doing something wrong?

bonbon4769

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I am having the same issues. I have pressed the power and home keys at the exact same time and it only reverts back to the home page. I have also enabled the palm sweep function and nothing works. Does anyone have any ideas?

ron Horowitz

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
I thought I had the same issue however, I turned off the phone for a reboot and then held them both down and it started working again. Not sure what fixed it. Hope this helps.

Posted via the Android Central App

cupcakekitty

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
When I screenshot it pops up and says the system UI has stopped anyone know what's wrong?

Mine just started this too (it's how I found this thread!) Please let me know if you figure this out, it worked fine yesterday and today I can't do anything and it pops the error like 10x at once I have to click okay forever for it to stop! I even tried rebooting in safe mode and clearing the system cache but that still didn't help :/

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana