How do I assigning ringtones to certain contacts?

A

AC Question

assigning ringtones to certain contacts

trying to assign ringtones to certain contacts, but cant figure it out. i am using ringtones off "zedge". i looked at other forums and they are telling me to go to contacts, then select the contact, and then press the three vertical balls or hold the settings button. everything is fine up to there. then ive been told to go to options, but that isnt an option on the list. the list only has:delete, link contacts, mark as default, speed dial, share name, send contact, add to reject list,and add shortcut. no options tab.... where would i go to allow me to change the ringtones for certain contacts.

thanks

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: assigning ringtones to certain contacts

trying to assign ringtones to certain contacts, but cant figure it out. i am using ringtones off "zedge". i looked at other forums and they are telling me to go to contacts, then select the contact, and then press the three vertical balls or hold the settings button. everything is fine up to there. then ive been told to go to options, but that isnt an option on the list. the list only has:delete, link contacts, mark as default, speed dial, share name, send contact, add to reject list,and add shortcut. no options tab.... where would i go to allow me to change the ringtones for certain contacts.

thanks
Hello! What device are you using?

Sent from my nifty 2 year old AT&T HTC One XL

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noniegreer74