How do I delete facebook from my Galaxly S 3 phone?

A

AC Question

hpw do i delete facebook from my Galaxly S 3 phone

I got so many people that I do not know. That I can not get to see what my friends have to say to me I have tried or unfriend them (I have tried to delete them or unfriend them. How ask to be my friends.) From Central America South America/ Asia/ Middle East./ Europe/ Russia and it has cost me over $30.00 less months. So I want to cost my account of face book on my Galaxy S 3.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: hpw do i delete facebook from my Galaxly S 3 phone

Welcome to Android Central! What exactly is the problem? You have too many Facebook friends? You have friends that you never friended? How is it costing you money? Facebook is a free service--unless you're being conned by some of these "friends." There are a lot of shady people on Facebook who pretend to be your friend, then try to swindle you of money.

You can always defriend people. Either do it on your phone or on the web. Or you can uninstall or disable Facebook--just go to the App Manager, select Facebook, and either Uninstall or Disable. Or you can completely delete your Facebook account, which I think you have to do on the web.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martinst-uk