How do I transfer voice recordings to my PC from my Samsung Galaxy S5?

A

AC Question

Transfer voice recording to PC - Samsung Galaxy S5

I need to save a voice recording from phone to PC. not having any luck.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Transfer voice recording to PC - Samsung Galaxy S5

Welcome to Android Central! Have you already made the recording? Use the My Files app (or install a 3rd party file manager like ES File Explorer), and look in the various folders for the Voice Recorder's default storage location. You should be able to either transfer that file over to your computer via USB, or upload it to Google Drive, then download it to your computer.

Farzad Fani Pakdel

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
Re: Transfer voice recording to PC - Samsung Galaxy S5

Welcome to Android Central! Have you already made the recording? Use the My Files app (or install a 3rd party file manager like ES File Explorer), and look in the various folders for the Voice Recorder's default storage location. You should be able to either transfer that file over to your computer via USB, or upload it to Google Drive, then download it to your computer.

I am using ACR, recording on my android phone, then I use share option and email it to my email, my problem is I can not open it on my computer, how do I open this thing, I even change extension, media player can not open

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What file format does it originally save as? If it's some kind of proprietary file format, then there might not be anything on your computer that can play it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non