Why is Google Earth showing a blank screen?

A

AC Question

Google Earth App problem

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3/Cellphone SM-T211. I have rebooted my tablet with factory settings and since then, when I installed Google Earth 8.0.1.2310 what I a blank screen but the photos of the area below the screen work.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

GeoffTTT

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
I've gone to the link and checked my android version and it shows up compatible, got the same blank screen as the others, it worked previously without a problem. No earth imagery but menus photos etc all show.

MURAT MAYOR

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
I just purchased a new Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 today for my son. All apps work fine, but Google Earth does not display earth (shows blank screen).
Other components of app seem to be working such as pictures, zoom-in / out, compass, etc., but all without the main earth display. When I e-mail screen to myself, I get blank (black) screen. My location is Washington DC, so it should rule out the location specific limitations.

I uninstalled and installed 3 times (restarting unit for each case) with no luck.

I plan to return the product to store...

maddiej74

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 last month, and I'm having the same Google Earth issues...blank screen. It's crazy. I uninstalled and re-installed at least a dozen times. Would love some answers.