Why can't I send or receive mms?

A

AC Question

I cannot send or receive mms

I have a brand new galaxy s5 which is 2 weeks old. I noticed 3 days ago that my mms were always failing and if by chance they did send they were showing different random numbers everytime. I sent one out to 5 friends and after an hour or so all friends said said that it came from a number they did not know and each number was different. I sent 2 to my daughter she still hasn't received them and then I sent one to my partners phone and it was a different random number again.

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: I cannot send or receive mms

Tried to reset yourself on your network? (Removed battery and sim card , and leave out for about 15 mins. Then put them back in and turn your phone on.) If that doesn't work, isn't there a way to reprogram your phone by using the phone dialer?

Brandon Lee Roy

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site

I have a brand new galaxy s5 which is 2 weeks old. I noticed 3 days ago that my mms were always failing and if by chance they did send they were showing different random numbers everytime. I sent one out to 5 friends and after an hour or so all friends said said that it came from a number they did not know and each number was different. I sent 2 to my daughter she still hasn't received them and then I sent one to my partners phone and it was a different random number again.
You gotta have mobile data to send and receive mms. Turn it on in the settings and try again.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

when I put my sim into my old phone
Then it's a bad SIM or a bad phone. The cheapest way to check is to bring it to your carrier. Since it's still under warranty, they'll probably give you a new SIM to start. If that doesn't fix it, they'll probably replace the phone. (They might try resetting your account information in their computer - called reprovisioning - before replacing the phone.)

You pay for the warranty - use it. Unless it's really important to you to know why the phone isn't working. I was in the business since "mobile phones" were big radios mounted in the trunk of a car, and I wouldn't care, as long as I walked out with a working phone.

hamad.a.8624

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site

I had that problem before and I called the network company and they text me a message and they told me to save it and restart my phone I did that and it works so try to call your network company

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Longhorn