How to remove 'Birthdays' google plus calendar?

A

AC Question

I took a look at my calendars today and noticed I have two 'Birthdays' calendar.
One in which I created myself and have been marking birthdays of people.
Today I noticed another calendar has been added that also says Birthday. I know it's coming from Google plus but I can't figure out how to get rid of it...

The description for that newly created calendar is as follows.
'Displays birthdays of people in your Google+ circles and Google Contacts. Also displays anniversary and other event dates from Google Contacts, if applicable.'

Anyone know how to get rid of this?

Thanks!

AlternetConcept

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
AHH!! I FOUND IT!!!
Most ludicrous thing ever!!
Here's the answer.

Settings > Calendars tab > 'Browse Interesting Calendars' > More tab > Birthdays - Unsubscribe

Absolutely nuts... But I found it!

Terrywww

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
You can do it from main calendar page. Go to left side of screen and left click on down arrow to right of "Other calendars". Then left click on "Browse Interesting Calenders". Then click on "More" tab and you will be able to unsubscribe.

badboy#AC

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I've been looking for an answer to this myself, however this does not help my issue.

I have my contacts birthdays saved to my Google calendar that I manually added myself.. These have nothing to do with the Google+ contacts birthdays that automatically appears

My problem is when I use the suggestion listed above, the Goolge+ birthdays are gone, but so are my contacts birthdays that I manually added. It's important to me that I see my persoanl contacts birthdays, I could care less about my Google+ contacts birthdays.

Anyone know how to get ONLY your personal contacts birthdays to show up?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo