Why isn't my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 charging?

Jennifer Anderson5

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 not charging

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 last year. It worked fine a couple weeks ago and I plugged it in right away when I was finished. Today, I am trying to turn it on and it won't. It has been plugged in for 2 weeks. I tried turning it on when it is plugged in, and I get a battery with a "think circle" inside for a second, then it turns off, and then the battery comes back and turns on like it is charging, but then turns off, and keeps going through the same cycle over and over again.

Help please?
Jen

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 not charging

Repair shop time - there are too many possibilities, some of which would require you to disassemble the tab, to diagnose the problem here.

BTW, leaving it plugged in for a couple of weeks won't do any damage. I had one phone plugged in for a few years in the shop - someone had put something in front of it when we were moving things around - and it worked immediately (and the battery was still fine). Unless the charger or the battery catch fire, or the battery explodes (and those ARE possible, just ask Sony), you can leave the charger plugged in until the universe ends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez