1. Xehra Rehman's Avatar
    i have Q mobile x25 android kitkat 4.4. i did nothing . when i saw my mobile in the morning it was showing a notification that your SD card is removed please insert a new one. how should i recover it. help me please
    11-15-2014 03:49 AM
  2. B. Diddy's Avatar
    Welcome to Android Central! The card might have become corrupted or failed altogether. Remove it and insert it into your computer--can the computer read it?
    11-17-2014 06:35 PM
  3. KeepItReal's Avatar
    There is one app I have used successfully to files from a corrupted, unreadable SD Card. Google PhotoRec. The interface finds in a DOS window; right click on .exe file and select Run as Administrator. It will lose the original created dates. Good luck.

    Posted via the Android Central App
    B. Diddy likes this.
    11-17-2014 09:15 PM

Similar Threads

  1. How do I change the ROM of a Samsung Tab S bought in China?
    By rjterhorst in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-30-2014, 03:18 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 08:49 PM
  3. Battery Firmware Upgrade - is this real?
    By LizDrury in forum Hardware Hideaway
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 06:40 PM
  4. Android 5.1 / 6 / M Wishlist
    By Jmod52 in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-16-2014, 02:06 AM