Is there an app that supports Palm Rejection while taking notes?

nubbiee

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Taking notes on Samsung galaxy tab 4

Hi bought this tab 4 10.1 recently for notes taking and ebook reading. Just wondering if theres any app out there that supports palm rejection while taking notes? I saw a video of apps supporting palm rejection on the ipad. Is it possible on the tab4 or its not due to hardware restrains? thanks.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Taking notes on Samsung galaxy tab 4

Hi bought this tab 4 10.1 recently for notes taking and ebook reading. Just wondering if theres any app out there that supports palm rejection while taking notes? I saw a video of apps supporting palm rejection on the ipad. Is it possible on the tab4 or its not due to hardware restrains? thanks.
I'm not sure that there are any apps that specifically support palm rejection. However, here is one such app that I found which may offer what you need: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...=com.acadoid.lecturenotestrial&token=zPn6LZqP

The above I believe offers something similar to palm rejection while note taking. Let us know how it goes and/or if you like it. Let us know if there is anything better available.