Phone Choice?

iAdrian23

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
HelloAndroidCentral . This is my first post here and I am a WP users. I've recently thought of switching to Android because the app gap kind of frustrates me from time to time and until MS does something about it I should try something new. I really like the iPhones but they are expensive and getting anything but iP6 is a bad choice IMO.
Anyway, if you guys have the time please suggest me some phones that I should consider. My budget is not high (around ~400€) and Id like to get it with a contract on a carrier from Romania.
I am looking for a good phone with a big display (>4.3" but <6"), among best battery life, above average camera, mediocre FF, expendable storage, good processor that will keep the lag away. Having the latest update (without rendering my warranty useless) is important to me, as I'm used to having latest OS on my current phone (htc 8x).
I was thinking of HTC One, OnePlusOne or LG G3.
What do you guys think? Thanks!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. I have the HTC One M8 (the one released this year. Last year's was the M7) and I really like it. Very solid device. I don't think you can go wrong with the G3 either. The One+ I have heard is a nice device, but the recent drama about them and Oppo makes me uncertain about future updates.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
The g3 was my favorite phone of the year. The camera was better than my one plus one and I know you'd hear mix reviews on battery but I got fantastic battery life on it. That's my suggestion with the OPO 2nd