Is Phone Recoverable?

HaveNoMoney

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Trying to get into recovery mode ended up not letting the phone boot into its Cyanogenmod 10.1.3-vs920 anymore. Doing a hard reset then got me into that mode. I cleared all data, cache, etc and tried to reinstall from a 2G card but the phone still gets stuck on boot. So I used the LG Mobile Support Tool which supposedly wipes the phone and reinstalls its outdated stock OS, which has done past couple of times. However tonight, it just freezes at the LG logo, after the well known Verizon chime. At this point I do not know what else to do. I just wanted to get this booted back up with an OS that is more efficient and clean than the stock. This is a phone someone gave me just to play around with for WIFI at work, so taking it to a store to pay money I not have for them to repair is not an option. If I can not get this puppy to work, it is going in recycling.

What can I do to this phone to get it booted and working with a nice OS again, since the Cyanogenmod 10.1.3-vs920 is outdated I am told.

Thank you.

Verizon Spectrum VS920 LTE 4G