Why isn't my activity media storage responding or process android process media isn't responding?

manucci1

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
activity media storage isn't responding or process android process media isn't responding

Every time I turn on my Sony Xperia Z Ultra with Android 4.4, the incoming ring tone would not work.

So I go to Sound section of Setting and click on "Phone Ringtone". It takes about 2 minutes before I receive an error message that says: "process android process media isn't responding. Do you want to close it?" or "activity media storage isn't responding. Do you want to close it?

So then I click on OK and wait until it shows the ring tone (it is one of the default one that came with it).

This has been going on for sometime.

I tried to find the solution online; everyone has different idea but no solutions.

I never had any problem with my Apple iPhone. This is one good reason why Apple phones and software are so superior to Google Android.
If this keep going, I will sell my phones and go back to Apple for ever.

Monkeyboy99

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: activity media storage isn't responding or process android process media isn't responding

Well, Did you try rebooting it? IF you did and it did not work did you try clearing the cache?(search how to do it)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol