How can I bypass activation on a prepaid Android?

anon9314186

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
Bypass activation on a prepaid android

Hi, I was thinking about getting the prepaid samsung galaxy s3 and was wondering if there is a way to bypass activation because I just want to get an android phone as an ipod touch alternative, not a phone.

Do I need to get one with a specific carrier to bypass or are there other powerful android phones that I could bypass activation?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Bypass activation on a prepaid android

Hi, I was thinking about getting the prepaid samsung galaxy s3 and was wondering if there is a way to bypass activation because I just want to get an android phone as an ipod touch alternative, not a phone.

Do I need to get one with a specific carrier to bypass or are there other powerful android phones that I could bypass activation?
Hello!

Most phones will work without a Sim Card. You simply connect a Gmail account to use the play store, and you have your device set. Remember, you wont have access to any networks without a working Sim Card.

Sent from my splendid Note 4.

anon9314186

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site

this is a a stupid question but without a working sim card, can I still connect to my wifi and use the rest of the android(except phone calling, messaging)?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

this is a a stupid question but without a working sim card, can I still connect to my wifi and use the rest of the android(except phone calling, messaging)?

Yes! And there are also WiFi calling apps if that is needed in the future. Messaging shouldn't be a problem. There are tons out there today. Let me know if you have any more questions!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38