Question Questions about when you run out of service

bavss

Feb 20, 2024
Visit site
When you run out of service on a prepaid android phone does it send messages to people saying they have been blocked?

My BF says he ran out of service (he did give photo proof) and this has happened before but the unique circumstance this time around is that I got this message saying "You have been blocked from originating messages to (insert his number)"

He is swearing up and down he did not block me but google is saying that that message SPECIFICALLY MEANS HE DID. Is there a glitch or something that could have happened for that to have occurred?

I am just going through it rn cause I was coping for hours as if I was being dumped and suddenly I'm not and I'm just emotionally exhausted and would really like some answers about this.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your issue. In the meantime I don't have any recent experience with prepaid so take this with a grain of salt. I've never seen one say anything about being blocked but I have seen some odd messages when service is suspended or disconnected. My best advice would be to Google the message as written including any codes included in the message, number and letter sequences, and the carrier name. You don't need to include your number or his and the answer will become apparent what happened, why and who did or didn't do what.

Best wishes and good luck.

Reactions: Laura Knotek