How can I get my photos off of my LG G2 if the screen isn't working?

A

AC Question

lg g2 black screen replacing digitizer did not fix

Hi my lg g2 at&t d800 screen went black and is unresponsive but when I connect it to the computer the computer recognizes that a device is connected but not the actual phone itself. My warranty is up I had a place try replacing the digitizer and that didn't fix it. It is rooted but I never changed any software stuff flashed it to other drivers or any of that all I did was usr gamekiller and my ps controller on it. Is there any fix for it or any way to get my files and photos off of it.

Derek Leonard

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: lg g2 black screen replacing digitizer did not fix

This was my question I don't know why but the screens working but it's stuck in a boot loop and I don't want to factory reset I can enter fastboot. I don't know how but once I got it to fully boot. But it didn't stay on long enough to get my files off it

Derek Leonard

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: lg g2 black screen replacing digitizer did not fix

Well this doesn't help any one but my g2 is working I got it out of boot loop don't know how but I just kept plugging it into the computer and unplugging it while holding the power button and volume up and putting it into fastboot and after 10 minutes of nonstop trying it is working I don't know why though...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non