Why won't my Droid Razr turn on at all?

savannah parker

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
My droid razr m wont turn on at all, HELP

A few nights ago my phone died, I plugged it in and let it sit overnight. The next morning my phone would not turn on what so ever. I noticed after plugging it in to the wall charger the green LED light shows for about a minute then turns off. Also, when i plug it into a computer USB my computer does not recognize it at all. I've tried letting it charge for hours and hours, and i have also tried doing both the soft reset (power button + volume down ) and i have also tried the factory reset (Volume up + volume down + power button). My phone is completely unresponsive and i need to know either what's wrong or how to fix it. Is it the battery or screen or..?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: My droid razr m wont turn on at all, HELP

Welcome to Android Central! It might be a dead battery. How long did you wait between it running out and plugging it into a wall outlet? If you let a battery that has run out sit around for a while before plugging it in, the small amount of residual charge that still remains might completely discharge, which can lead to an irreversibly dead battery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad