The clock face doesn't change when I change the go launcher EX theme. How can I fix this?

A

AC Question

the clock face doesn't change when i change the go launcher EX theme. how can i fix this?

I'm using go launcher themes for my Samsung Galaxy S4 but there are some issues. Sometimes the background doesn't change. But the clock face always remains the same and as android default clock. Actually it changed only once and remained the same. I removed the clock and tried to use the digital clock from wedget since i thought it would show the clock face reffered to the theme but not my phone is simply using the default clock face of android. How can i fix this issue?

crystal r

Jul 21, 2016
Visit site
Re: the clock face doesn't change when i change the go launcher EX theme. how can i fix this?

I'm using go launcher themes for my Samsung Galaxy S4 but there are some issues. Sometimes the background doesn't change. But the clock face always remains the same and as android default clock. Actually it changed only once and remained the same. I removed the clock and tried to use the digital clock from wedget since i thought it would show the clock face reffered to the theme but not my phone is simply using the default clock face of android. How can i fix this issue?

Have you figured this out I'm having the same issue