Airplane Mode will turn off!!!!!!!!!!!?????

A

AC Question

So, my airplane mode on my m8 will not turn off, this is resulting in no signal from my network and is extremely annoying. I can turn airplane mode on but then when I try to turn it off it just forever says, 'Turning off' I have tried all the normal fixes. Restarting, resetting, removing sim, factory reset, recovery mode and wiping cache partition etc. I have tried everything I can think of. It started yesterday/day before maybe. I woke up and my phone would not receive signal and after restarting countless times I did manage to get it out off airplane mode... but that lasted for maybe 30 seconds as my phone restarted itself and was back in airplane mode. This is extremely frustrating. It all seems to have started happening after I updated my phone 2 days ago. My phone has not been rooted or had anything changed about it. I got the phone back in august and its been amazing till now.

Please please please help. I will try to post any additional info you might need. Thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Was it the Lollipop update? You're not getting any SIM card errors, are you? At this point, I'd suggest bringing the phone to your carrier and show them what the update did to your phone.