How do you open S Note files in Google Drive?

A

AC Question

I have a Galaxy Note 8. I have S Note and love it. I want to really and truly have it synced with my Windows pc.
I found S Note for pc and got really excited. This was going to be the one. The real solution. One application fully integrated across platforms on two devices. I edit on my tablet, the edits show up on my pc. It was going to be perfect.
NOT. I could not even find a way to open the S Note program on my pc. Just an icon on the desktop so I could reinstall it as often as I wanted.
I synced S Note with my Google Drive and they did showed up, but GD won't open the files and says I have to either download them or use a third party app to view them.
I don't want to use a cloud service of any kind. I'm not paying extra to have a sufficient amount of storage space on Evernote, Dropbox, etc.
So what I want is a way to open my S notes that are created on my Galaxy on my desktop and vice versa, edit them, etc.
Is there any way to do this the way want to do it? Without a 3rd party/cloud service?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance