How do I fix this problem?

A

AC Question

My phone is a galaxy S5. I don't want to do a factory reset on it, and I've already tried disabling the download manager and clearing the data on all the google apps but nothing has changed. Every time I close the message it comes back literally 1 second later. PLEASE HELP ME. The pop up keeps saying "unfortunately the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped"

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
I was in a Bestbuy recently and i was having a problem with an app and they corrected the problem...If you have a Bestbuy in your area take your phone in, there is a staff from Samsung that will help you with your devise..

Posted via the Android Central App

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
My phone is a galaxy S5. I don't want to do a factory reset on it, and I've already tried disabling the download manager and clearing the data on all the google apps but nothing has changed. Every time I close the message it comes back literally 1 second later. PLEASE HELP ME. The pop up keeps saying "unfortunately the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped"

Try Turning off you sync for you google account. Also did you clear the data in the Google Play app? Try clearing the data and then uninstalling the updates to Google Play.

Current devices - T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4, Surface Pro 3 Core I5, and Nexus 9

Past Devices - Phones: Nexus 6, Nexus 5, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, HTC Incredible, HTC EVO 4G, HTC EVO, HTC Hero, Motorola Photon.

Tablets: Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 7 (2012), Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Windows 8.1, Dell Venue 8, Galaxy Tab Pro, Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note 8, Kindle Fire HD 8.4, Kindle Fire HD 7, Kindle Fire, iPad 2, iPad 1, Nook HD, Nook.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87