Tried to downgrade Samsung S5 from back to 4.4 and now its stuck in 'Samsung' reboot screen??

A

AC Question

I followed steps online to downgrade my Samsung S5 from the new lollipop update because I hated it so I wanted to go back to 4.4.
Now it is stuck in this reboot screen and I am really worried. I am expecting an important call soon and I don't want to miss it. Does this usually happen and it just takes time to reboot after this? Or what should I do? Any suggestions??

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I followed steps online to downgrade my Samsung S5 from the new lollipop update because I hated it so I wanted to go back to 4.4.
Now it is stuck in this reboot screen and I am really worried. I am expecting an important call soon and I don't want to miss it. Does this usually happen and it just takes time to reboot after this? Or what should I do? Any suggestions??

Try pulling the battery and letting it sit for a few minutes with out it in. Put it back in and power up, see if it boots up. If it does not you may have to flash it again via the instructions you have.