How can I accept invites from within gmail app?

A

AC Question

My husband and I use outlook at work and are looking to transition our private calendar invites to a shared google calendar. Now, if he send an invite to my gmail address and I go into gmail on the web, I can see the date and details just fine, and accept or decline the invitation.
However if I'm out and see it on my phone instead, it looks like a normal email with no event information and I cannot accept/decline, etc. There just seems to be NOTHING there. How can I accept/decline/view invites in the gmail app?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
My husband and I use outlook at work and are looking to transition our private calendar invites to a shared google calendar. Now, if he send an invite to my gmail address and I go into gmail on the web, I can see the date and details just fine, and accept or decline the invitation.
However if I'm out and see it on my phone instead, it looks like a normal email with no event information and I cannot accept/decline, etc. There just seems to be NOTHING there. How can I accept/decline/view invites in the gmail app?

It looks like its a limitation with the GMail app itself.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty