how can I solve adb sideload "installation aborted" and adb push "just cmd guide"?

A

AC Question

how can I solve adb sideload "installation aborted" and adb push "just cmd guide"?

Rooted coolpad 7295 c was rooted and flashed with custom rom, but the device stuck in bootloop. tried to adb sideload stock rom and custom roms but it keeps saying installation aborted.
when tried to adb push rom zip, it failed. cmd just prints out cmd adb instructions.
the phone was in softbrick, just can enter into recovery mode.
Thanks for your help!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: how can I solve adb sideload "installation aborted" and adb push "just cmd guide"?

When a command entered on the command line spits out help (the "instructions"), that means that there was an error in the command. Push requires the local file and the remote (on the phone) location. adb push filename location. You have to push the file to somewhere. like

adb push ROM.zip /ROM.zip

If you're trying to push it to a folder in userdata or system, it won't work, so don't push it to sdcard or anything like that.

Skjold Thant

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
Re: how can I solve adb sideload "installation aborted" and adb push "just cmd guide"?

Screenshot (10).pngScreenshot (9).pngbut my device was not found by adb devices in recovery mode, it is the problem for adb push?
I want to fix this softbricked phone. The phone works in adb sideload mode, the file can be sent into the phone. The only problem is it says "Installation aborted" whatever I tried to apply from ADB. Any suggestion?

LoadedZen

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site

Hi there

I'm just wondering if you fixed your issue, because I have the exact same problem with my device.

A response would be greatly appreciated.

Irving Arizpe

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site

prueba en modo recovery(entra en modo recovery) activa el 'Apply update from ADB' ( modo de puente) acciona el CMD igual y
utiliza una ROM y aplica
el sideload ==> ejemplo: adb sideload archivo.rar
.zip (.img, etc.).
saludos!!