HTC One M8 - data usage graph

A

AC Question

Hi,

I have been using the data usage tracker in the HTC One M8 and have managed to set the data limit, data limit notification, and reset cycle. I have set my data limit at 3GB and data limit notification at 2.5GB. The reset cycle is set for the 1st day of the month. This was done in May. One the 1st day of June the data usage statistics automatically reset but I noticed that the vertical markers on the graph did not automatically move back to the start of the graph. It seems stuck on the 25th of June (first vertical marker) and the second vertical marker is at the end of the month. So the description at the bottom of the graph only shows information starting from the 25th to the 30th and records no data as being used.

It seems odd to me because with the HTC One X I had previously, both vertical markers would automatically move to the start of the graph whenever the new cycle period starts and then move progressively as the days came.

My billing cycle with my service provided is the 01st day of the month to the 30th or 31st of the month so that is not the problem. I am wondering if it is a result of a bug in the update to Android 5.0.1 or a faulty handset. Either way I would appreciate any advice/help I can get.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38