LG G2 PC Connection Tab Totally Gone?...

A

AC Question

About a month ago my LG G2 suddenly turned off while I was listening to music. I tried to turn it on again but it wouldn't boot up until 2 hours later. Not sure what happened but when I tried to charge it at first it would at like it's charging the say charger disconnected over and over again. I cleaned charging port a bit and finally the phone keeps charging without interruption and has been doing so ever since.

My problem now is when I try to connect it to my PC to transfer files. Slow charge works as usual however I get no prompt to choose what I'd like to do like I used to. When I go into my settings under the general tab and look for "PC Connection" it's gone. No where to be found. Has anyone else had this issue? Anything I can do to resolve the problem so I can transfer files again?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
About a month ago my LG G2 suddenly turned off while I was listening to music. I tried to turn it on again but it wouldn't boot up until 2 hours later. Not sure what happened but when I tried to charge it at first it would at like it's charging the say charger disconnected over and over again. I cleaned charging port a bit and finally the phone keeps charging without interruption and has been doing so ever since.

My problem now is when I try to connect it to my PC to transfer files. Slow charge works as usual however I get no prompt to choose what I'd like to do like I used to. When I go into my settings under the general tab and look for "PC Connection" it's gone. No where to be found. Has anyone else had this issue? Anything I can do to resolve the problem so I can transfer files again?

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried using a different USB cable?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo