Music Sync

Jacob Beckel

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I have a new droid turbo. I am having trouble syncing all my music from my computer to the phone. I have 170+ artist on my computer and when I try to upload all of them only 50 will show up. And not the first 50 artists just random ones. I tried to upload them through windows media player or directly through My Computer. I thought it might have been the song files themselves that were bad, so I plugged in my old phone and tried to upload all the artists. All 170 did show up on the phone and all played. I then noticed when i plugged the droid into the windows media player, under the artists tab I found all the artists and songs that didnt show up on my phone are all labeled unknown artist and unknown song. Also everyone of those songs are the same file size as on the computer but all of them have a play length of 0.00. Please help!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a new droid turbo. I am having trouble syncing all my music from my computer to the phone. I have 170+ artist on my computer and when I try to upload all of them only 50 will show up. And not the first 50 artists just random ones. I tried to upload them through windows media player or directly through My Computer. I thought it might have been the song files themselves that were bad, so I plugged in my old phone and tried to upload all the artists. All 170 did show up on the phone and all played. I then noticed when i plugged the droid into the windows media player, under the artists tab I found all the artists and songs that didnt show up on my phone are all labeled unknown artist and unknown song. Also everyone of those songs are the same file size as on the computer but all of them have a play length of 0.00. Please help!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

Welcome to Android Central!

Are you using the Droid Turbo music app or Google Music? I would recommend just uploading all your music to Google Music with Google Music Manager. It puts it all in the cloud and you can download it to your phone as you need it.