LG Leon Call Recording

A

AC Question

Just purchased LG Leon and trying to find a good call recorder. Currently Im using automatic call recorder but I have to strain my ears with the volume as high as it will go to hear a word or two from the person on the other side of the convo. I can hear myself clearly though. Has anyone using the Leon had any luck with call recording and what app was it?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Just purchased LG Leon and trying to find a good call recorder. Currently Im using automatic call recorder but I have to strain my ears with the volume as high as it will go to hear a word or two from the person on the other side of the convo. I can hear myself clearly though. Has anyone using the Leon had any luck with call recording and what app was it?

Welcome to Android Central!

It is hard to find a call recording app outside of rooting your phone that works well.

David Lakey

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
I have an LG leon and no call recording apps work to record anything other than thru the mic during a call.. I've rooted it and still nothing. I used automatic call recorder but when i select VoiceCall as recording method, it give me a message saying" YOU CANNOT RECORD VOICE CALL BECAUSE YOUR DEVICE DOESN'T SUPPORT CALL RECORDING OR ANOTHER APP IS RECORDING AT THE SAME TIME" it only works if i select Mic as the source of recording... which is wack cuz i have to turn on the Speaker just to hear it on the recording and it's still crappy quality ...Does anyone know how or even IF thos problem is can be fixed on LG Leon? Or is this the reason the phone was practically given to me for free by the dealer when activating new line.?

arya77670

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
you can check call recorder app from playstore the app work most of android device and now app available for 90 days trail.
check this out - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.killermobile.totalrecall

Mike Gaddafi

Jan 27, 2017
Visit site
The phone i believe is a work in progress stuff. So many important smart phone features are lacking in LG LEON, it can't do a caller voice record, it is stuck at 2G among others. The phone indeed isn't recommendable