A random app called OK appeared on my phone??

A

AC Question

That app could literally control my phone and read all of my messages and call people and access all of my accounts. I never put it there. I'm pretty concerned that my privacy has been compromised. Does anyone know what that app was or have you heard of it before? It looked like a green dot with a white check mark in it.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I have not heard of it. I would suggest factory resetting right away to wipe everything clean and start from scratch.

I would also change your passwords for your accounts.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
That app could literally control my phone and read all of my messages and call people and access all of my accounts. I never put it there. I'm pretty concerned that my privacy has been compromised. Does anyone know what that app was or have you heard of it before? It looked like a green dot with a white check mark in it.

Welcome to the forums! Is it possible you could go to App Manger click on the app and screenshot? Also what phone do you have?

Sakuraba Sam

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
I've noticed the same app has appeared on my phone, it can control everything and has 230+ MB, I've uninstalled the app immediately but I'm very concerned about it. It is a green circle with a white check mark in it. If you click, it doesn't respond. Any ideas please? I couldn't find any information on the web about this app. Thanks in advance.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed the same app has appeared on my phone, it can control everything and has 230+ MB, I've uninstalled the app immediately but I'm very concerned about it. It is a green circle with a white check mark in it. If you click, it doesn't respond. Any ideas please? I couldn't find any information on the web about this app. Thanks in advance.

The only thing I know is to Google the app and see if you find anything. I've never heard of it and didn't really see anything when I searched the other day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa