How to set up my voicemail?

A

AC Question

I purchased a new Galaxy S6 and transferred my contacts, calendar, etc. from my S4. However, when I call my cell phone, I am told my voicemail box has not yet been set up. When i push 1 on my keyboard and hold it, I am told to press 1 to hear my message in English. The message is in Spanish and it is not my message. I am given two choices: press pound key to accept or star key to reject. How do I set up my voicemail box?

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I purchased a new Galaxy S6 and transferred my contacts, calendar, etc. from my S4. However, when I call my cell phone, I am told my voicemail box has not yet been set up. When i push 1 on my keyboard and hold it, I am told to press 1 to hear my message in English. The message is in Spanish and it is not my message. I am given two choices: press pound key to accept or star key to reject. How do I set up my voicemail box?

Welcome to Android Central. It might be best to reach out to your carrier for assistance. They will be able to make sure your device is provisioned properly and troubleshoot any other issues with your voicenail.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Note 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non