Voice recording automatically on Galaxy S6? What am I hitting to make this happen?

A

AC Question

So I got the S6 about 5 months ago. Recently when I got a new car and paired my phone up with it and switched to media it started playing all of these voice recordings that were stored in the music folder. That's how I found out that my phone was recording and saving things without me knowing it was happening. Some recordings are very short and some are close to 10 minutes long. So I have over 150 recordings in 5 months and I have no idea what I am doing to make my phone record audio and save it. Is there a quick record button or something or a voice command? I seriously cannot figure out what I am doing. Any help would be appreciated!

Ree2015

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
I actually would like to know if anyone has any answers to this odd feature because it's getting on my nerves. I've had my phone for a few months, but it just started recording me a week ago. I started today to try to fix it by turning off "OK google" feature. I hope it works!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer