Can i transfer music from my Nexus7 tablet to my samsung galaxy S4?

A

AC Question

I have about 800 songs on my Nexus7 and I don’t use it much any more, I like the songs but I like having a smaller device to listen to the music on, can I transfer using NFC or something like that? I don't want to download the songs again, if you can answer in about 5 days max that would be great!
-Lachie

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which Nexus 7 version, 2012 or 2013? You can transfer files via Bluetooth (which is what NFC initiates), but that will be relatively slow. Do you have access to a computer? It would be fastest to connect the Nexus 7 to your computer via USB and use Windows Explorer to copy the music files to the hard drive. Then connect the S4 via USB, and use Windows Explorer to copy the music from the hard drive to the Music folder of the phone.

Lachlan Banks

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
i just made an account (im -lachie) and i cant use the computer, my nexus has a broken port, i use a dock and its lolipop version for my nexus and my s4 is a kitkat, i cant remember what version but the model is ME37OT im just not too good with understanding abbreviations. i download songs from youtube to my phone (blutooth transfer) but i need help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez