RRR....Trying to get switched over...

A

AC Question

I am coming from an iPhone and I am having trouble with a few things......I have an iMac and keep all my photos/videos on there with Apple's Photos....
1- It will import my photos, but not my videos?
2-I have downloaded Android File Transfer and have uninstalled Kies...it is recognizing my device (Note 4) and I can browse files or whatever....Problem I'm having is that I can't drag my Photos/Videos from Apple Photos to the Window on Android File Transfer to my device.....

I guess these are "Apple" problems....I would like to be able to keep all my pics on a "hard" drive as well as getting switched over to Google Photos which is going well so far....

kcdee00

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! One possible workaround is to use a wireless file transfer solution, like AirDroid or Wi-fi File Explorer.

Thanks for the reply....I don't think it had anything to do with using a wire or not.... I went ahead and got Airdroid and it didn't help anything. Anyone else? Can everyone here with a mac upload their videos to Apple's Photos on their Mac? Can you also drag pictures from Photos onto the correct folder on your device using Android File Transfer?

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The reason I suggested a wireless file transfer solution is because Android File Transfer can be notoriously glitchy, and wireless transfer might be more reliable. It's curious that it didn't work for you--it wouldn't let you transfer the video file over wi-fi? I'm not talking about importing, which can be a more involved process than simply copying a file.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez