Why is Gear s2 not connecting to my Galaxy s6 edge?

A

AC Question

Hi, my name is Nestor and I had my galaxy s6 edge for 1 year already. It all up to date as of 2016. My problem is that I got a new watch for christmas and can't connect to it at all. The watch is the Gear s2 3g/4g model from Tmoblie. Now before, I had the gear S and it had some problems but not like this. I cannot connect my Gear s2 to my galaxy s6 edge and I have tryed everything. I Factory reset my phone and cleared my cache and rebooted it. I have un-installed all samsung gear managers related apps, and cleared their cache also and diabled it and re-abled it and re-installed it and and re-updated it.
I have done everything I could think of technology based and I even took this watch to Tmobile to see if they can fix it, Nothing. I taken it to 2 other Tmobile stores and still nothing. While I was waiting I tryed connecting it to some displayed phones like note 5 and galaxy s6 edge, still nothing. I tryed connecting to my s5 and it worked. I thought it was the app for other phones but I searched if anyone else had this problem and didnt find anything. Dont know what to do anymore. Any Ideas or thoughts?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87