LG G3 Battery Problems

A

AC Question

Can someone help me?
I have this few months old LG G3 which I´m very happy with, but sometimes when I charge it over night next to my bed, and I take it out of the plug in the morning, it´s only at like 59% or even 19% and sometimes on 100% as it should be, since the power has not been cut at any time? My qustion is, why is this? I cannot seem to find any problems with the power source, since my PS4, desktop pc, desktop lamp and a few other electronic devices gets power from this source, Also the charging cable and adapter for the phone is original and intact.

It does sometimes have a problem with overheating. Most recently was when I was at work, and I sudenly fell this serious heat coming from my pocket, but I wasn´t worried, since it had done it before, but when I got to my break and took out the phone, the whole battery was drained, so it had lost about 80% of the battery in maximum 4 hours, without me using it once?? Could this be a defect inside the one or the battery itself?

The most annoying thing is definitely the not charging issue, because it works fine 90% of the time, and when I use it, I don´t feel like it doesn´t lose battry so quick, of course only when I play games or watch video or something, but it feels pretty normal for a phone like that to me, so what the hell is going on??
Again, the phone is only about 3-4 months old so it´s very weird.

poleseg

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
So this morning it did the same thing again, it was at 62% but it was still charging, so I took off the back cover and I saw that the battery was kinda loose, so I took out the battery and putted it back in, and when I tried to plug in the charging cable, there was more resistance, but once I got it in, it began charging really quick, and I´ve now been through a whole day, almost without it losing any power! Also the brand new battery came with the mail today, so I figure I should with with replacing the battery, since it seems like the old one works now, and it might just have gotten out of bounds from a bump or something.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87