Android s5

A

AC Question

So my boyfriend has the Galaxy s5.. And his keyboard seems to save his ex girlfriends name, last name and sometimes nick name everytime I delete it from saved words they pop back up the next day when he's home from work... He says he doesn't type her name into the keyboard so he has no clue how it's being recognized... Are these words just reappearing on their own??? Even after they've been deleted or is he in fact typing the names into his keyboard, and forgetting to delete the saved word before he comes home...?????

maryjaneliz

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
So my boyfriend has the Galaxy s5.. And his keyboard seems to save his ex girlfriends name, last name and sometimes nick name everytime I delete it from saved words they pop back up the next day when he's home from work... He says he doesn't type her name into the keyboard so he has no clue how it's being recognized... Are these words just reappearing on their own??? Even after they've been deleted or is he in fact typing the names into his keyboard, and forgetting to delete the saved word before he comes home...?????