battery issue

A

AC Question

hello guys, i own this android one device called micromax canvas a1 and i have a really strange issue i decided to revert my device back to stock firmware and i noticed that my battery level isnt going above 4% no matter for how long i charge it so i thought maybe my device battery is faulty so i inserted a new fully charged battery in my device but it was still showing 4% and when i inserted that battery in another device it showed that its fully charged i thought maybe theres some issue with the firmware so i tried flashing some other custom roms it was so hard cause my battery was very low but again the issue remains im very confused what is really wrong with my device hope you guys can help me

jassi singh5

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
hi b. diddy thanks for your reply and yes ive done that when i initially started to get this problem i did charged my phone overnight and hopefully it charged to 100 percent but when i turned on my device and i start using it i noticed that my battery is draining so quickly it went 100 to 0 in just 30 mins but when i switched off and turned it on again my battery was at about 60 percent . and then i tried charging another day but my phone didnt charged it was on 4 percent . but i noticed that when i charge my phone while switched off my battery slightly gets up like itll get to 5 percent if i charge it for like 4 hours while switch off

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Try recalibrating the battery sensor software. Charge up to 100%, then use it until it shuts off automatically from low battery. Then charge back up to 100%, and repeat this cycle 3 times.