KingRoot serious problems

Patches1892

Apr 30, 2016
Visit site
I rooted my LG lucky phone using kingroot about a week ago everything is fine up until 2 days ago so for 5 days it works fine with no issues or problems then I had to reboot my phone when I rebooted it it went straight to the whole setup process again I thought it was kind of weird so I went through the setup process again and now my home screen button and the Windows button don't work the multiple Windows button out of the three buttons on the bottom you have a back button Windows button and home button on the back but works so how to get out of any app I have to press the back button numerous times now I rooted my phone with no intention to flash a new ROM just to check out some of the bloatware and a few other things and that was it has anybody else been having issues with kingroot in any way shape or form if so let me know and if you have any advice for me and how I can fix my problem please let me know
A couple of my friends and also use kingroot and they're facing some serious issues and problems as well any advice help anything would be greatly greatly appreciated

Posted via the Android Central App