install android on HP stream 8 windows tablet

Luke Watson

May 13, 2016
Visit site
HP did a terrible job making the HP stream 8. I have had so many problems with windows running in this tablet and I want run android on it. but it is not as simple as downloading a copy of android and burning it to a usb drive and installing android on it. for some dumb reason HP decided to completely lock down the bios you cant even change the boot order so trying to install anything but windows on it is a complete hassle. so if anyone has any idea on how to install android on this thing please let me know

sashikant123

Dec 11, 2017
Visit site
HP did a terrible job making the HP stream 8. I have had so many problems with windows running in this tablet and I want run android on it. but it is not as simple as downloading a copy of android and burning it to a usb drive and installing android on it. for some dumb reason HP decided to completely lock down the bios you cant even change the boot order so trying to install anything but windows on it is a complete hassle. so if anyone has any idea on how to install android on this thing please let me know

Did u solve it coz I have the same issue and I WANT HELP

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463